R&D Summit, Europe
Join us at Veeva R&D Summit, Europe on 18-20 May 2020 at the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, Barcelona to hear the latest news and market trends in the industry, experience innovative technology, and share best practices.
More than 700 life sciences leaders and experts in clinical, quality, regulatory, and IT will gather to discuss their strategy to improve operations across the development process in a relaxed setting.
This conference is complimentary for Veeva customers and invited guests. Secure your place today.
12:30p.m. – 8:30p.m.
- General Registration Opens 11:00a.m.
- Partner Forum (by invitation only) 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m
- Executive Program (by invitation only) 1:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Innovation Hub 5:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.
- Welcome Reception 6:30p.m. – 8:30p.m.
8:00a.m. – 10:30p.m.
- Opening Keynote
- Clinical Operations Sessions
- Clinical Data Sessions
- Quality Sessions
- Regulatory Sessions
- Vault Platform Sessions
- SMB Sessions
- Mini-Theater Sessions
- Innovation Hub
- Evening Gala 6:30p.m. – 10:30p.m
- After Party 10:30p.m. – onwards
8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Product Roadmaps
- Mini-theater Sessions
- Innovation Hub
- Closing Keynote 12:15p.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Farewell Lunch 1:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
- Veeva & U – Community Meetings (by invite only) 1:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.
Find out how industry leaders are transforming the drug development process and how you can apply their learnings to your processes.
Veeva R&D Summit is the time to see the latest innovations and enhancements to improve operations across the drug development process.
Throughout our tracks and sessions, you’ll be able to connect with industry contacts who face the same challenges, share best practices and learnings, and strategize on your project’s next steps.
Visit the Veeva Booth to talk directly with Veeva product experts who can help solve your most pressing issues around content and data.
Attend exclusive customer community meetings at the close of Veeva R&D Summit where you’ll learn how to maximize your investment.
Enjoyed watching the video and want to know more? See our blog series:
- Industry Experts Unite to Speed Drug Development – Chris Moore gives a high-level overview of 2019 Veeva R&D Summit, Europe. Read his blog to learn how companies are modernizing drug development and how to prepare a sangria using an SOP.
- Regulatory Transformation with Unified RIM – Paul Attridge and Katrin Spaepen provide key learnings from the regulatory track, with regulatory transformation stories from GSK, BMS, UCB, Norgine and GE Healthcare.
- Modernizing Quality Management – Robert Gaertner gives a recap of the quality track and looks at how cloud is enabling companies like Johnson and Johnson, UCB and, Horizon Therapeutics to gain greater end-to-end control.
- Optimizing Trial Performance with Unified Clinical – Jim Reilly looks at the clinical track and AstraZeneca’s journey to unified clinical operations.