6 Tips for Digital Asset Management in Life Sciences
Over 50 life sciences professionals from across Europe came together at Veeva’s 2nd annual European Digital Asset Management for Life Sciences Forum.
Brand, marketing, and digital professionals spent the day discussing marketing strategies, networking, and sharing best practices for advancing digital asset management in their organizations.
View the presentations from experts at Grünenthal, GSK, ICP, Novo Nordisk, MSD, and Optimity Advisors, who shared practical tips from their experience rolling out DAM programs.
Here are the 6 key takeaways from the forum:
- Start with the “why” when building your DAM foundation. Setting a long-term, company-specific vision will provide a platform for solid future growth.
- Improving efficiency, reclaiming control of assets, and ensuring teams work towards the same goal are key considerations when developing an ROI model for DAM.
- When building your digital content factory, bring together technology, processes, and teams to deliver an exceptional and personalized customer experience
- Modular content* is central to delivering a more meaningful and efficient multichannel customer engagement strategy.
- Personalized content matters – a journey-triggered email has a 6x higher click-through rate than a bulk email. Leverage automation to meet the customer wherever they are.
- Metadata* is the lifeblood of your DAM. It increases your ROI because it unlocks the potential to ingest, discover, share and distribute assets.
○ Victor Lebon, CEO – EMEA and APAC, ICP
○ Massimiliano Siciliano, Head of Global Internal Data Market Insights, Grünenthal
○ Sarah Tomlinson, Global Commercial Delivery Lead, GSK
○ Morten Kruse Sorensen, Global Director, Multichannel Excellence and Operations, Novo Nordisk
○ Jana Holanova, Digital Factory Lead, MSD
○ John Horodyski, Partner, Optimity Advisors
Next year’s forum will take place on June 17-18 in Amsterdam. Plans are already underway to make it bigger and better!
But, you don’t have to wait to stay up to date with the latest developments in DAM for life sciences:
- Reserve your place at the 3rd Annual DAM for Life Science Forum on September 9 and 10 in Philadelphia
- Join the digital marketing track at the Veeva Commercial and Medical Summit, Europe, taking place on December 3 – 5 in Barcelona.
Thanks again to our expert speakers and delegates for making this year’s event such a success. We look forward to seeing you at one of our future events.
* Modular content is the process of creating small content “modules” that can be combined in different ways to form new content
* Metadata is the data that describes content – the descriptive, administrative, and structural (technical)
depiction of an asset