Veeva R&D Summit, Europe
Veeva R&D Summit, Europe is an annual gathering of pharma and biotech leaders in clinical, regulatory, quality, and IT. We’re bringing together 350+ delegates for two days of learning, sharing, and networking.
The event will be hosted on 12-14 June 2018 at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I in Barcelona, starting with an evening welcome reception on Tuesday, 12 June.
The agenda will have dedicated tracks focused on transforming regulated content management across clinical, regulatory and quality. More details coming soon.Register Now
Add to your calendar >
If you haven’t attended Veeva R&D Summit in the past or looking for a reason to go this year, here’s why this is a can’t miss event:
- Learn from industry leaders: Find out how other companies are handling challenges like managing regulatory events, ensuring inspection-readiness, and incorporating partners into key quality processes. You will hear from experts from top and emerging pharma and biotech companies who will share their learnings and best practices.
- See what’s coming next: Veeva R&D Summit is the time to see the latest innovations to improve operations across your drug development process.
- Collaborate with colleagues: Veeva R&D Summit provides the perfect forum for your team to get together and strategize your project’s next steps.
- Find your questions answered by the experts: Meet our product experts and see how Veeva Vault applications work with a demo.
- Have fun: Network with your colleagues and peers over drinks and dinner.
Who should attend?
This is a complimentary event for Veeva customers and select invited guests.
It’s a two-day event, dedicated to R&D and quality professionals in the life sciences industry. If you are in clinical, regulatory, quality or IT, then this is the event for you.
Space is limited – reserve yours now!
If you have any questions, please contact our events team.