What is Engage Meeting?
Engage Meeting is a web application that provides a safe, secure, and compliant way for you to meet with industry representatives via video when face-to-face meetings are not an option.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO JOIN AN ENGAGE MEETING
It is also possible to use Safari but you will need to use your phone to dial in. Numbers are available in the Engage Meeting browser when following the invitation link sent to you in the email.
PARTICIPATING IN AN ENGAGE MEETING
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Yes. Veeva partners with Zoom as its video conferencing provider for Engage Meeting because Zoom provides enterprise-grade security, a core focus on product integrity and stability, and industry-leading ease of use.
- Veeva uses several Zoom features to ensure meetings are secure and confidential:
- AES-256 encryption protects data in transit
- File sharing and session recording have been disabled
- Users can share specific windows instead of the entire desktop
- Both hosts and attendees can disable video at any time
- Ejected participants are automatically blacklisted
- Only the meeting host is able to present
Veeva regularly reviews new features with Zoom and adjusts its configuration inside Engage Meeting appropriately.