This global research examines the drivers, barriers, and benefits of a unified clinical operating model from a CRO perspective.
Findings show CROs are leading the adoption of modern clinical applications to increase efficiency, enhance collaboration, and improve trial performance.
The CRO-focused report includes research and analysis on:
- The state of unifying clinical systems and processes, and stakeholder collaboration
- Why improving collaboration and information exchange is a top priority for CROs
- How unified applications speed study execution
- Top challenges with study start-up processes
- What's driving the accelerated adoption of purpose-built eTMF solutions