Vault PromoMats Content Integrations
PromoMats content integrations enable easy access between your digital landscape and compliant content for more seamless authoring, publishing, marketing automation, AI and more.
Nitro developed the ‘Veeva Drupal Connector' for clients who use Veeva and Drupal and are looking to make their approval processes simpler.
By providing a single source of truth, the content that's approved is the content that's deployed live.
Nitro provides technology for health experts driven by Nitro's goal of 'bridging the gap to healthier lives,’ and brings the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare professionals, and patients closer together. Working collaboratively, Nitro delivers positive, long-term results, creating win-win outcomes for clients and their patients.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Silicon Connector for Veeva Vault PromoMats enables seamless Adobe Creative Cloud workflows.
Silicon Connector automatically links InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to Veeva Vault PromoMats in a simple and secure way, with critical deep-file linking.
- Securely create, edit, share, and distribute content with Adobe CC and Vault PromoMats
- Always find your assets easily, anywhere in the cloud or network
- Flawless collaboration workflows with consultants, partners, and agencies
- Supports high- and low-resolution for assets
- Maintain a single source of truth - update once, and changes automatically flow from Vault PromoMats to all linked InDesign files
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and use of regulatory-approved assets
- Integration of linked MS Word workflow with WordsFlow bundled licensing
Xpediant makes creating once and publishing everywhere a reality, maximizing the use of modular content across platforms while enabling integrated MLR packaging and submission.
Xpediant’s XpConnect™ Platform, XpGenerator, and XpIVA products enable integration and automation between Veeva and Adobe.
Their Platform offers:
- Improved productivity across the digital asset ecosystem
- Dramatically improved authoring experience
- Integrated one-step MLR package creation and submission
- Improved regulatory and compliance risk management
- Reduction of dual entry and new asset creation
- Dramatic improvement in time to market
- Veeva Certified platform
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Mavens’ Digital Compliance Cloud eliminates the compliance risk of non-compliant digital interactions by ensuring marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud always have the latest approved content from Veeva Vault PromoMats.
- The right people in the right tool: Developers and marketers can work in tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, while reviewers and approvers can work in Vault PromoMats.
- Compliance risk mitigation: Digital Compliance Cloud ensures that digital properties like HTML emails are always using the latest approved content from Vault PromoMats.
- Flexible sync criteria: Define when and where content is made available based on metadata and document types within Vault PromoMats.
- Fully-managed offering: Mavens hosts, maintains, and operates Digital Compliance Cloud securely on behalf of customers.
- MLR submission process automation: The generation of MLR-ready PDFs and the submission of digital properties to Vault PromoMats for MLR approval is as simple as sending an email to Digital Compliance Cloud, saving time and hassle for marketers.
- Time to value: Implementing Digital Compliance Cloud requires no custom code so customers can start syncing content immediately.
Transform your digital content creation and management in Veeva Vault PromoMats.
Anthill Activator™ is an innovative digital content management platform that integrates with Veeva Vault PromoMats. Reduce cost per slide while empowering local countries to deliver the latest content to the field in less time than ever. Anthill Activator™ enables Veeva users to more efficiently manage their digital resources, making it easy to create and localize content, improve internal collaboration, and power a much faster response to market demands.
Anthill Activator™ works directly with Veeva Vault PromoMats to help people get more out of the content and assets they already have in place. No content ever leaves Vault PromoMats - every saved change, every imported image, and every update is stored directly in Vault PromoMats. To help ensure content is always current and compliant, Activator allows users to quickly update their content to use the latest approved version of digital assets in Vault PromoMats and notifies them when new versions of their assets become available.
Seamless enterprise content buying for Veeva Vault PromoMats users.
Easily search, find, and purchase image, video, and other content types from all major content sources like Getty Images, Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, iStock, and others – while being seamlessly integrated with Veeva Vault PromoMats.
License compliance and cost transparency included.
Create content that fits any channel or device and reuse it easily. eWizard is the only solution to bridge Veeva Vault with Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
eWizard multichannel content authoring solution integrates with Veeva Vault PromoMats to support the Create Once – Publish Everywhere (COPE) approach. It allows users to update, localize, and reuse key messages in a fast, convenient, and cost-effective way, within or across channels – email, eDetailing or webs.
eWizard Platform supports automatic publishing into Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault PromoMats, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It also enables conversion from PDF to interactive formats and easy-to-use features for effortless content update or localization. eWizard pioneers an innovative approach to content production, where flexible modules can be created once and then reused in any channel.
- Reduced multichannel content time-to-market
- Increased cost efficiency
- Improved content quality
Viseven is a full cycle digital agency with 10 years of expertise in content development for the global pharmaceutical market.
Google Cloud Vision
With Google Cloud Vision (PromoMats POC), tag and classify assets automatically via Google’s powerful image analysis and machine learning.
Google Cloud Vision offers powerful pre-trained machine learning models to assign labels to images and quickly classify them into millions of predefined categories. Detect objects and faces, suggest keywords, read printed and handwritten text, detect logos, landmarks, expletives or violence, and build valuable metadata into your image catalog.
We are Pulse - a leading global provider of multichannel marketing services, automation, and artificial intelligence technology for the life science industry.
Working with some of the world's largest healthcare organizations, we use our customer-centric approach, compelling creative, and ground-breaking technology to create remarkable experiences for healthcare professionals and patients.
Pulse’s Heartbeat™ Content Authoring Solution (CAS) offers a best-in-class approach to automated multichannel content creation for Veeva customers, empowering brand teams, creative agencies, and content factories to create remarkable multichannel experiences for healthcare professionals.
Adopted by leading global life sciences organizations, Heartbeat™ automates common tasks across the content supply chain. Customers dramatically reduce their content production costs, simplify their localization process, and reduce the time it takes them to activate content into their markets by up to 90%.
Seamlessly integrating into Veeva Vault PromoMats, Heartbeat™ works right across Veeva Commercial Cloud, Veeva CLM, Veeva CRM Approved Email, Veeva CRM Engage Meeting, Veeva Medical CRM and Veeva CRM MyInsights, helping customers create engaging promotional content in a fraction of the time and cost.
MarketBeam is a social amplification platform used by marketing and corporate communications teams to publish social media content, amplify content through employee networks, and measure campaign ROI.
MarketBeam is integrated with Veeva Vault PromoMats to eliminate the social media compliance risk for pharmaceutical companies by ensuring they publish only approved and FDA compliant content.
Optimize Social Media Publishing Workflow
Today's inefficient and manual process of creating social media posts, getting MLR approvals and publishing content to social networks, is now combined into a single workflow. This reduces time and resources while maintaining safety and control helping teams work efficiently and providing visibility and traceability.
Enable Compliant Employee Activation
Reduce social media risks by proactively providing them with compliant social media content. The process is specifically designed to effectively leverage social amplification while protecting brands and employees.
Real-time Social Media Insights
Social media campaign insights inform content strategy and enable administrators to react to social trends in a timely and efficient manner. Brands can now publish and amplify social media content with confidence.