Veeva R&D Summit, Europe
Veeva R&D Summit, Europe is an annual gathering of pharma, biotech and medical devices & diagnostics leaders in clinical, regulatory, quality, and IT. We’re bringing together 350+ delegates for two days of learning, sharing, and networking.
The event will be hosted on 12-14 June at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I in Barcelona, starting with an evening welcome reception on Tuesday, 12 June.
The agenda will have dedicated tracks focused on driving end-to-end business processes across product development. More details coming soon.Register Now
Add to your calendar >
If you haven’t attended Veeva R&D Summit in the past or looking for a reason to go this year, here’s why this is a can’t miss event:
- Learn from industry leaders: Find out how other companies are handling challenges like managing regulatory events, ensuring inspection-readiness, and incorporating partners into key quality processes. You will hear from experts from top and emerging pharma and biotech companies who will share their learnings and best practices.
- See what’s coming next: Veeva R&D Summit is the time to see the latest innovations to improve operations across your drug development process.
- Collaborate with colleagues: Veeva R&D Summit provides the perfect forum for your team to get together and strategize your project’s next steps.
- Find your questions answered by the experts: Meet our product experts and see how Veeva Vault applications work with a demo.
- Have fun: Network with your colleagues and peers over drinks and dinner.
See the infographic on the top reasons why delegates attend.
Who should attend?
This is a complimentary event for Veeva customers and select invited guests.
It’s a two-day event, dedicated to R&D and quality professionals in the life sciences industry. If you are in clinical, regulatory, quality or IT, then this is the event for you.
Space is limited – reserve yours now!
If you have any questions, please contact our events team.