Access the industry’s most comprehensive and accurate customer reference data to support pharmaceutical commercial sales execution, compliance, and business analytics.
Boost Sales Productivity
Get verified customer reference data to improve sales rep productivity and drive intelligent engagement with healthcare providers.
Quickly confirm specialty data, prescriptive authority, and sample eligibility to stay compliant with privacy laws and regulations.
See relationships between healthcare providers and organizations to improve targeting, eliminate territory coverage gaps, and create account-based selling plans.
Comprehensive Customer Reference Data
Get accurate customer reference data for precise targeting, enhanced productivity, and deeper marketing penetration.
- Access 16+ million profiles for healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organizations (HCOs) across the world.
- See demographics, licenses, affiliations, contact preferences, and more.
Designed For ComplianceStay compliant with real-time access to healthcare provider specialty and eligibility data.
- Minimize the risk of off-label promotions by accessing accurate prescriber specialty and state license data.
- Use unique HCP and HCO identifiers to navigate complex healthcare networks, trace visibility to cross-border engagement, and track aggregate spend.
- Comply with privacy laws and regulations including GDPR.
Responsive Data Stewardship
Free up valuable resources by letting Veeva data stewards maintain high-quality data on your behalf.
- Get continuous, automatic data updates from a global staff of expert data stewards.
- Enjoy industry-leading data change request (DCR) response times.
- Improve data quality with services to identify duplicate, inactive, outdated, and incomplete records.
Integrated with Veeva CRM
Integrate directly with Veeva CRM and allow your field team to target the right physicians and opportunities in real-time.
Veeva OpenData is available worldwide.
Veeva OpenData Countries
|United States||China||Germany||United Kingdom|
Data Partner Coverage
|Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States||Proxima|
|New Zealand||Medidata NZ|
customer information using Veeva OpenData.”
insights that we need to better understand what is happening in the field.”