Registration is Now Open
Join us at Veeva R&D Summit, North America on September 8-10, 2019 to hear the latest news and market trends in the industry, experience innovative technology, and share best practices.
Veeva R&D Summit is an annual gathering of pharma, biotech, and medical device and diagnostics leaders in clinical, regulatory, quality, and IT.
Last year, over 1,400 life sciences leaders and experts gathered at Veeva Global R&D Summit to hear from BMS, Cara Therapeutics, Janssen, and more. With more than 65 breakout sessions featuring customer case studies in clinical operations, clinical data management, regulatory, quality, and IT this year will be our most exciting event yet.
The conference is complimentary to Veeva customers and qualified life sciences industry professionals. Space is limited – register now.
Key topics will include:
- Transforming end-to-end clinical trial processes with a unified clinical suite.
- Enhancing collaboration and data sharing between sponsors, CROs, and investigator sites.
- Supporting trial efficiency, quality, and completeness.
- Enabling active TMF operating models within a unified clinical environment.
- Speeding study timelines, including study build and database lock.
- Collecting and managing complete and concurrent data.
- Streamlining end-to-end processes with EDC- CTMS integration.
- Enabling sites for success with faster data entry.
- Automating submission development from planning through publishing.
- Managing product variations and tracking approval status.
- Aligning headquarters and affiliates to optimize regulatory processes.
- Eliminating spreadsheets for health authority interactions.
- Building a high performance quality organization with real-time visibility.
- Driving inspection-readiness with unified training.
- Quality management learnings and deployment best practices.
- Modernizing change management.
- Extending Vault with Vault Objects and SDK.
- Data management strategy across Vaults.
- Vault security best practices.
- Gaining insight with reporting and dashboards.
Meet great people, learn new things
Join more than 1,600 life science professionals at this year’s Summit to connect and learn within this powerful community. Summit will offer a number of great ways to connect with your industry peers, including:
Community lounges were open during the event for networking with your colleagues.
Attendees discussed common areas of interest over breakfast and lunch.
Here is a snapshot of companies who attended last year’s conference.