Veeva R&D and Quality Summit
More than 5,000 drug development professionals and experts in the biopharmaceutical industry joined the 2020 Veeva R&D and Quality Summit Online. This was an opportunity to see the latest innovations, best practices, and to learn from each other. The event featured 6 tracks in clinical operations, clinical data management, quality & manufacturing, regulatory, safety, and Vault Platform.
You can still be part of the Veeva R&D and Quality Summit Online! Register to access on-demand presentations and hear from your peers, including a keynote from Amy Abernethy, principal deputy commissioner of the FDA, on speeding drug development through technology innovation.
You can view on-demand sessions through November 13, 2020. Access is complimentary for Veeva customers and other drug development professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
See the full agenda and speaker lineup here.
Summit is complimentary for Veeva customers and other drug development professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key topics included:
- Transforming end-to-end clinical trial processes with a unified clinical operations suite.
- Enhancing collaboration and data sharing between sponsors, CROs, and investigator sites.
- Improving trial efficiency, visibility, and quality.
- Enabling active TMF management and oversight.
- Scaling Vault CDMS globally for any therapeutic area.
- Configuring Vault CDMS to handle your most complex protocol designs.
- Enabling sponsors and CROs to build their own studies.
- Delivering complete and concurrent data with CDB.
- Driving regulatory transformation with greater collaboration.
- Improving efficiency through continuous publishing.
- Streamlining health authority questions, commitments, and correspondence.
- Aligning headquarters and affiliates to optimize regulatory processes.
- Setting up quality systems for success from the start.
- Transforming quality management for 2020 and beyond.
- Unifying and connecting quality to improve collaboration and efficiency.
- Streamlining adverse event collection, evaluation, and reporting.
- Enabling collaboration with real-time oversight.
- Ensuring quality, compliance, and completeness of safety information.
- Staying current on regulatory changes.