Reminder: Final days to book your Summit accommodations.
Discounted rate deadline is Thursday, August 22.
- Philadelphia Downtown Marriott – Book here
- The Notary Philadelphia Downtown – SOLD OUT
- Loews Philadelphia – SOLD OUT
- Aloft Philadelphia Downtown – SOLD OUT
Join us at Veeva R&D Summit, North America on September 8-10, 2019 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center to hear the latest news and market trends in the industry, experience innovative technology, and share best practices.
Veeva R&D Summit is an annual gathering of pharma, biotech, and medical device and diagnostics leaders in clinical, regulatory, quality, and IT.
Last year, over 1,400 life sciences leaders and experts gathered at Veeva Global R&D Summit to hear from BMS, Cara Therapeutics, Janssen, and more. With more than 65 breakout sessions featuring customer case studies in clinical operations, clinical data management, regulatory, quality, and IT this year will be our most exciting event yet.
The conference is complimentary to Veeva customers and invited guests. Space is limited.
For Veeva Safety Forum, learn more or register here.
Key topics will include:
- Transforming end-to-end clinical trial processes with a unified clinical operations suite.
- Enhancing collaboration and data sharing between sponsors, CROs, and investigator sites.
- Improving trial efficiency, visibility, and quality.
- Enabling active TMF management and oversight.
- Speeding study timelines, including study builds and database locks.
- Transforming UAT processes with a risk-based approach and live updates.
- Adopting an agile design methodology with collaborative, spec-less design.
- Modernizing the clinical data experience for sites, sponsors, and CROs.
- Unifying submission development from planning through publishing.
- Simplifying variation management and tracking approval status.
- Aligning headquarters and affiliates to optimize regulatory processes.
- Maximizing Vault RIM value with implementation insights.
- Quality management best practices.
- Practical recommendations for audit and inspection readiness.
- Guidelines for deploying a training solution in a unified quality suite.
- Opportunities for modernizing quality management including quality risk management.
- Streamlining adverse event collection, evaluation, and reporting.
- Enabling collaboration with real-time oversight.
- Ensuring quality, compliance, and completeness of safety information.
- Staying current on regulatory changes.
Meet great people, learn new things
Join more than 1,600 life science professionals at this year’s Summit to connect and learn within this powerful community. Summit will offer a number of great ways to connect with your industry peers, including:
Community lounges are open during the event for networking with your colleagues.
Attendees discuss common areas of interest over lunch.
Here is a snapshot of companies who attended last year’s conference.