Veeva R&D and Quality Summit
We’re hosting Veeva R&D and Quality Summit as an online experience on October 13-14 to connect the industry while prioritizing the safety of our community. Join to see the latest innovations and best practices through live and on-demand sessions. Summit will also feature interactive ways to connect with your peers and Veeva team members.
Last year, over 1,700 life sciences leaders and experts gathered to hear market trends in the industry, see innovative technology, and learn from each other.
The event featured customer keynotes including Rob Metcalf, vice president, Eli Lilly, on how to drive change in big organizations, as well as Joe Jimenez, former CEO, Novartis and Paul Sekhri, CEO, eGenesis on the impact of innovations like gene therapy on patients and the industry.
With more than 70 breakout sessions featuring customer case studies in clinical operations, clinical data management, regulatory, quality, and Vault Platform, this year was our most exciting event yet.
Summit is complimentary for Veeva customers and other drug development professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key topics included:
- Transforming end-to-end clinical trial processes with a unified clinical operations suite.
- Enhancing collaboration and data sharing between sponsors, CROs, and investigator sites.
- Improving trial efficiency, visibility, and quality.
- Enabling active TMF management and oversight.
- Speeding study timelines, including study builds and database locks.
- Transforming UAT processes with a risk-based approach and live updates.
- Adopting an agile design methodology with collaborative, spec-less design.
- Modernizing the clinical data experience for sites, sponsors, and CROs.
- Unifying submission development from planning through publishing.
- Simplifying variation management and tracking approval status.
- Aligning headquarters and affiliates to optimize regulatory processes.
- Maximizing Vault RIM value with implementation insights.
- Quality management best practices.
- Practical recommendations for audit and inspection readiness.
- Guidelines for deploying a training solution in a unified quality suite.
- Opportunities for modernizing quality management including quality risk management.
- Streamlining adverse event collection, evaluation, and reporting.
- Enabling collaboration with real-time oversight.
- Ensuring quality, compliance, and completeness of safety information.
- Staying current on regulatory changes.