Clinical Data Management
Looking for clinical operations solutions?
Veeva is transforming how the life sciences industry captures and uses clinical data with Veeva Vault EDC and Veeva Vault eSource, the first applications for clinical data management on a single platform. Vault EDC together with Vault eSource is a fast, modern, and adaptive solution purpose-built for trial processes to speed critical workflows and enable real-time access to clean data. It provides a single source of truth and the flexibility to support the increased complexity of today's clinical trials.
Together with Vault CTMS, Vault eTMF, and Vault Study Startup, Veeva has expanded the industry’s only suite of unified clinical cloud applications to streamline clinical trials from study start-up to close.
Vault eSource is planned for availability in 2019. To learn more and get started with Vault EDC, please contact us.
- Run the trial you want: Deploy multi-arm adaptive trials and make mid-study amendments without downtime or migrations.
- Complete and concurrent data: Integrate any and all data necessary for real-time actionable insights
- Reduce site burden: Eliminate site transcription from paper to EDC and increase site protocol compliance
- EDC and eSource on one platform: Eliminate manual processes and speed time to market thanks to the flexibility of eSource and the power of modern EDC
- Unified and connected: A unified suite within Veeva Vault Development Cloud, streamlining cross-functional business processes with a single cloud platform.
Veeva is delivering a better EDC that lets you run the trial you want. Vault EDC enables complex, multi-arm adaptive trials and allows mid-study design amendments without downtime. It is modern, adaptive, and fast – dramatically reducing trial cost and complexity.
Vault eSource enables clinical sites to enter patient data directly into an easy-to-use mobile application to dramatically reduce transcription — delivering immediate data quality and eliminating wasted time and cost. Vault eSource is planned for availability in 2019.
Veeva Vault for Clinical Data Management Datasheet
Memo to Customers on Medidata's Claims