France Gender Equality Index
Index Égalité Professionnelle Femmes-Hommes
Veeva is committed to maintaining a culture of inclusion in which people from all backgrounds can fully contribute to the growth and success of its business. Attracting, developing, and advancing diverse talent at all levels is critical to Veeva’s business and is an essential element of its innovative workplace.
The French government introduced new legislation in 2018 creating a “Gender Equality Index.” The Index is comprised of five indicators that can add to a possible score of 100 for the entities measured by it. Like other companies, Veeva Systems France, our French entity, is required to publish the results of its business as measured by the Gender Equality Index.
Veeva Systems France has achieved a score of 76/100 for calendar year 2022, detailed by indicator as follows:
- The average gap in total remuneration between women and men weighted by grade and age group: score 31/40
- The difference in rates of salary increases between men and women: score 25/35
- The difference in the promotion rates between men and women: NA
- The salary increases for employees returning from maternity leave: score 15/15
- Gender balance of the top 10 highest paid employees: score 5/15
In order to take into account the specific characteristics and organization of Veeva Systems France, the management, after consultation with the CSE, has set up sub-segments of the “executive” category for the calculation of the index:
- Executive Services Department
- Executive Sales department
- Executive other departments