France Gender Equality Index
Index Égalité Professionnelle Femmes-Hommes
Veeva is committed to maintaining a culture of inclusion in which people from all backgrounds can fully contribute to the growth and success of our business. Attracting, developing, and advancing diverse talent at all levels is critical to our business and is an essential element of our innovative workplace.
The French government recently introduced new legislation creating a “Gender Equality Index.” The Index is comprised of five indicators that can add to a possible score of 100 for the entities measured by it. Like other companies, Veeva Systems France, our French entity, is required to publish the results of its business as measured by the Gender Equality Index.
This Index includes five indicators:
- The average gap in total remuneration between women and men weighted by grade and age group
- The difference in the rates of salary increases between men and women
- The difference in the promotion rates between men and women
- The salary increases for employees returning from maternity leave
- Gender balance of the top 10 highest paid employees.
Veeva Systems France reports the following results for calendar year 2021: 72/100.