COVID-19 has accelerated industry efforts to adopt new and more effective business models that drive trial performance.
See new results from one of the industry's largest, global clinical operations surveys.
Findings show the industry is taking action to unify its clinical systems and processes to increase efficiency, quality, and speed in clinical trials.
The report includes research and analysis on the following topics:
- The evolving clinical trial technology landscape
- Streamlining information sharing between sponsors, CROs, and sites
- Accelerating study start-up
- Modernizing TMF processes to ensure inspection readiness
- Centralized governance and oversight