Veeva Vault MedComms
Centralize the creation, management, and distribution of content for medical affairs.
Accelerate content creation and approval
Move faster with a single, global solution for managing the full medical content lifecycle.
Ensure consistency across channels
Distribute consistent scientific content across channels and geographies, while gaining real-time insights into usage.
Take ownership of the medical content lifecycle
Establish a medical-specific content operating model and drive more agile decision making.
Holistic, compliant solution
Improve efficiency with one global solution for managing scientific content.
- Efficiently author, review, and approve content
- Improve collaboration with a single source of truth for all medical content
- Control the distribution, access, and expiration of scientific content
Central, autonomous hub for all medical affairs
Consolidate scientific content across medical affairs.
- Ensure users have access to the most current information
- Establish medical-specific operating model and governance
- Equip medical teams with tools, dashboards, and workflows that help them work smarter
Rapid content delivery
Disseminate content effectively across channels and geographies.
- Easily push the latest approved content to field teams through integration with Veeva Medical CRM
- Share content internally across teams with user-friendly medical portals
- Distribute content compliantly across platforms and channels with global repository and open API
Track progress and performance with easy-to-use dashboards and reports.
- Drill into content issues and understand usage
- View detailed metrics to get a clear picture of content volume and approval times
- Gather and share operational metrics to make teams more efficient
Easily create local scientific content derived from global assets.
- Adhere to local languages, customs, and regulations
- Trace new content back to original source
- Support region-specific approval processes
with Veeva Vault MedComms. This ensures global alignment as well as
frees up country-level resources for higher-value activities.”