The Foundation for Your Digital Supply Chain
An integrated approach enables efficiency and reuse – reducing cost, improving compliance, and creating better collaboration.
To start building your digital supply chain, focus on foundational elements first:
• Brand planning and marketing
• Content creation and distribution
- Organizational model
• Job roles and responsibilities
• Guidelines and training
- Content structure
• Content templates
• Content chapters and fragments
AstraZeneca Reduces Compliance Risk
AstraZeneca reduced compliance risk globally and increased productivity with an end-to-end commercial content solution that transformed their digital supply chain. They identified three critical factors for a successful implementation:
- Global system configuration enables faster implementation and sustainability
- Ongoing communication globally, locally, and regionally ensures collaboration between teams
- Clear plans ensure stakeholder alignment and adherence
Shire Enables Asset Reuse and Message Consistency
Amgen Saves Money and Automates Workflows
Teva’s Digital Content Planning Best Practices
Evaluating Your Digital Supply Chain
The right blend of people, process, technology, and tools improves collaboration between marketing and compliance.
Considerations when evaluating your digital supply chain:
- Are you spending too much time and money on recreating existing materials?
- Can you share and reuse content across regions?
- Can you quickly and easily distribute and withdrawal content across multiple channels, including digital?
- How well can you support management of claims and associated source materials?
Learn more about managing content across the digital supply chain
BioMarin Maximizes Investment in DAM with a Librarian
Librarians can organize your DAM into a manageable collection of assets and keep your systemoptimized for content reuse. BioMarin leverages DAM librarians to:
Help gather requirements
and implement a strong
Ensure good metadata to
efficiently organize and
Regulate content to avoid
incorrect adds, duplicates,
Learn more about how a librarian can support your content objectives
Roche Diagnostics Speeds Time to Market
By better managing the lifecycle of digital assets, Roche Diagnostics is transforming its digital content management and saw immediate benefits:
- Improved speed to market
- Reduced expensive duplication
- Maintained control of the brand image
- Stayed compliant in a complex regulatory environment
Avoiding Digital Content Pitfalls:
An Operational Checklist
Digital content enables a more engaging customer experience but also requires a strong foundation to support life sciences’ dynamic regulatory environment.
Use this operational health checklist to help assess gaps in your organization and avoid the pitfalls of digital content:
Learn more about evaluating the health of your content operations