See new results from one of the industry's largest, global clinical operations surveys.
Findings show sponsors and CROs are making progress in unifying clinical systems, streamlining end-to-end processes, and aligning stakeholders to improve trial performance.
The report includes research and analysis on the following topics:
- Drivers and barriers to unifying clinical systems and processes
- Information exchange in clinical trials
- Accelerating study start-up
- Active TMF management and oversight
- Improving clinical trial operations
Unifying clinical applications is
an industrywide priority
This annual research examines the drivers, barriers, and benefits of a unified clinical operating model from a CRO perspective. The CRO-focused report includes research and analysis on the following topics:
- How unified solutions are improving study execution
- The areas CROs lead sponsors in adoption of clinical trial applications
- Why improving CTMS is a priority
- What's driving the accelerated adoption of purpose-built eTMF solutions
- Reveal why study start-up is a key area of focus