Adopt a true multitenant cloud platform that’s easily configured to manage all your important information.
When managing regulated content, you want to know that the supporting technology is secure, scalable, and fast. Veeva Vault is the first cloud platform built specifically to meet the rigorous requirements for content management in the life sciences industry.
Vault Platform powers the entire suite of Vault applications and is easily configured to build new solutions.
- Rigorous compliance: Ensure your processes and systems adhere with the industry’s stringent regulations, including 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11.
- Innovation with seamless updates: Stay current with new capabilities delivered on an ongoing basis—with minimal hassle.
- Secure collaboration with partners: Eliminate email attachments, VPN requirements, and partner laptops with easily administered security for external parties.
- Consolidate platforms: Configure your own Vault applications to manage any type of regulated or high-value content.
- Get started quickly: Minimize your startup costs with fully featured applications and zero IT footprint.
Find Out How
Find Out How
Find Out How
MULTITENANT CLOUDAlways current—you never get stuck. No software to install, hardware to maintain, or costly updates to deploy.
SSAE 16 SOC 1 TYPE II CERTIFIED DATA CENTERVeeva publishes a SOC 2 Type II report and our data centers and service providers publish SSAE16 SOC1 Type II and SOC3 (SysTrust) reports, to confirm fully secure and reliable, high quality operating standards in our data center operations.
REAL-TIME PERFORMANCE MONITORINGVault performance is tracked all day, every day. Continuous monitoring enables Veeva to ensure performance stays fast across the board.
VALIDATION ACCELERATORSEvery release is Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) validated and delivers a comprehensive validation package that substantially reduces your validation effort.
Contact Us Learn More
RELIABLE BACKUP AND RECOVERYData is encrypted for security and synchronized between the primary data center and a distant secondary location. Back-ups performed nightly and full recovery testing completed every month.
EXTENSIVE COMPLIANCE CAPABILITIESAudit trails, e-signatures, validation processes, and configurable business logic all designed in a strict change control environment.
MULTI-LAYER APPLICATION SECURITYSeven dimensions of user permissions are easily administered via roles, groups, and security profiles.
CUSTOM CONFIGURED APPLICATIONSConfigure Vault’s object model, page layouts, workflows, and reports to define your own applications for managing content and related data.
Best Practices for Migrations to Vault
Regulated Content Management in the Cloud
Expert Guidance on Validating Cloud Systems