Vault PromoMats Content Integrations
PromoMats content integrations enable frictionless access between your digital landscape and compliant content for more seamless authoring, publishing, marketing automation, AI and more.
Nitro developed the ‘Veeva Drupal Connector' for clients who use Veeva and Drupal and are looking to make their approval processes simpler.
By providing a single source of truth, the content that's approved is the content that's deployed live.
Nitro provides technology for health experts driven by Nitro's goal of 'bridging the gap to healthier lives,’ and brings the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare professionals, and patients closer together. Working collaboratively, Nitro delivers positive, long-term results, creating win-win outcomes for clients and their patients.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Silicon Connector for Veeva Vault PromoMats enables seamless Adobe Creative Cloud workflows.
Silicon Connector automatically links InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to Veeva Vault PromoMats in a simple and secure way, with critical deep-file linking.
- Securely create, edit, share, and distribute content with Adobe CC and Vault PromoMats
- Always find your assets easily, anywhere in the cloud or network
- Flawless collaboration workflows with consultants, partners, and agencies
- Supports high- and low-resolution for assets
- Maintain a single source of truth - update once, and changes automatically flow from Vault PromoMats to all linked InDesign files
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and use of regulatory-approved assets
- Integration of linked MS Word workflow with WordsFlow bundled licensing
Adobe Experience Manager
Xpedient makes creating once and publishing everywhere a reality, maximizing the use of modular content across platforms while enabling integrated MLR packaging and submission.
Xpedient’s XpConnect™ Platform, XpGenerator, and XpIVA products enable integration and automation between Veeva and Adobe.
Their Platform offers:
- Improved productivity across the digital asset ecosystem
- Dramatically improved authoring experience
- Integrated one-step MLR package creation and submission
- Improved regulatory and compliance risk management
- Reduction of dual entry and new asset creation
- Dramatic improvement in time to market
- Veeva Certified platform
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Mavens’ Digital Compliance Cloud eliminates the compliance risk of non-compliant digital interactions by ensuring marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud always have the latest approved content from Veeva Vault PromoMats.
- The right people in the right tool: Developers and marketers can work in tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, while reviewers and approvers can work in Vault PromoMats.
- Compliance risk mitigation: Digital Compliance Cloud ensures that digital properties like HTML emails are always using the latest approved content from Vault PromoMats.
- Flexible sync criteria: Define when and where content is made available based on metadata and document types within Vault PromoMats.
- Fully-managed offering: Mavens hosts, maintains, and operates Digital Compliance Cloud securely on behalf of customers.
- MLR submission process automation: The generation of MLR-ready PDFs and the submission of digital properties to Vault PromoMats for MLR approval is as simple as sending an email to Digital Compliance Cloud, saving time and hassle for marketers.
- Time to value: Implementing Digital Compliance Cloud requires no custom code so customers can start syncing content immediately.
Transform your digital content creation and management in Veeva Vault PromoMats.
Anthill Activator™ is an innovative digital content management platform that integrates with Veeva Vault PromoMats. Reduce cost per slide while empowering local countries to deliver the latest content to the field in less time than ever. Anthill Activator™ enables Veeva users to more efficiently manage their digital resources, making it easy to create and localize content, improve internal collaboration, and power a much faster response to market demands.
Anthill Activator™ works directly with Veeva Vault PromoMats to help people get more out of the content and assets they already have in place. No content ever leaves Vault PromoMats - every saved change, every imported image, and every update is stored directly in Vault PromoMats. To help ensure content is always current and compliant, Activator allows users to quickly update their content to use the latest approved version of digital assets in Vault PromoMats and notifies them when new versions of their assets become available.
iDetailAid gives content authors access to the latest approved assets, modules, and email fragments for digital sales aids, and provides one-click publishing of CLM content.
- Arm users with the latest assets: authors can browse and use approved assets from Veeva Vault Promomats when building CLM content in iDetailAid.
- Maximise content reuse: iDetailAid supports content modules from Veeva Vault Promomats, aligning CLM content authoring to your multichannel marketing strategy.
- Accelerate your content development: iDetailAid provides an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface for non-technical authors and a more sophisticated, developer-focused environment for technical users.
- Streamline approval and certification: iDetailAid automatically uploads material documents to Veeva Vault Promomats for review and approval.
- Interact with CLM content directly from Veeva Vault PromoMats: iDetailAid includes a live, interactive preview in Veeva Vault Promomats, giving review teams a more detailed view of CLM content.
- Seamlessly integrate Veeva CRM Approved Email: extend your HCP interactions by including approved documents in your CLM content.
- Speed up time to market: Push completed presentations and slides from iDetailAid to Veeva Vault Promomats with one click.
iDetailAid is the only Veeva-certified content authoring tool.
Create content that fits any channel or device and reuse it easily.
eWizard multichannel content authoring solution integrates with Veeva Vault PromoMats to support the Create Once – Publish Everywhere (COPE) approach. It allows users to update, localize, and reuse key messages in a fast, convenient, and cost-effective way, within or across channels – email, eDetailing or webs.
eWizard Platform supports automatic publishing into Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault PromoMats, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It also enables conversion from PDF to interactive formats and easy-to-use features for effortless content update or localization. eWizard pioneers an innovative approach to content production, where flexible modules can be created once and then reused in any channel.
- Reduced multichannel content time-to-market
- Increased cost efficiency
- Improved content quality
Viseven is a full cycle digital agency with 10 years of expertise in content development for the global pharmaceutical market.
Google Cloud Vision
With Google Cloud Vision (PromoMats POC), tag and classify assets automatically via Google’s powerful image analysis and machine learning.
Google Cloud Vision offers powerful pre-trained machine learning models to assign labels to images and quickly classify them into millions of predefined categories. Detect objects and faces, suggest keywords, read printed and handwritten text, detect logos, landmarks, expletives or violence, and build valuable metadata into your image catalog.