Consultant Development Program
You’ll be an Associate Consultant in our Consultant Development Program (CDP). This role offers the best of both worlds, specifically designed for fresh graduates who are interested in learning more about cloud-based software solutions and technical consultancy. No coding is required—to answer your first question! You will work with project teams to be either an implementation or post-implementation consultant and deliver innovative solutions to our customers. You will be developing your technical and soft skills helping you grow into a subject matter expert at Veeva. You will build Consulting skills, Application Functional and Technical proficiency, and knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry.
We have opportunities for our Consultant Development Program (CDP) role in multiple locations:
Seoul, South Korea
A sneak peak into your future in CDP.
Develop Product &
What we’re Looking for
- Strong academic performance
- Maximum up to 2 years of work experience
- Fluent in English and the country's native language candidate will work in
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad as required
- Residence and work permit for the work location candidate has applied for
Read our job description to find more information on our job requirements in your region
Upon promotion, you can use the skills you gain during CDP to take your career to the next level in one of the different areas of our business
- Product Management
After completing CDP, you will have a strong foundation to build a long- term successful career at Veeva.
Perks + Benefits
- Annual allocation for training and professional development
- Veeva Charitable Gift Contribution Program
- Health and Fitness Reimbursement
- Free healthy lunches once a week