Analytics Development Program
You’ll join our Analytics Development Program (ADP) as an analyst in one of several opportunities: Analytics Services Associate, Marketing Data Analyst, or as a Platform Production Analyst. These roles are the intersection of health analytics and ad-tech that push the analytics frontier forward by answering strategic business questions in Life Sciences. Embrace learning in a fun, supportive environment as you build your analytical, technical and client management skills.
You’ll join our team in our New York City location!Apply Now!
A sneak peak into your future in ADP.
What we’re Looking for
- Strong Academic Performance
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with strong time-management skills
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
Read our job description to find more information on our job requirements
Upon promotion, you can use the skills you gain during ADP to take your career to the next level in one of the different areas of our business:
- Product Management
- Business Consulting
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Annual allocation for training and professional development
- Veeva Charitable Gift Contribution Program
- Comprehensive health benefit plans
- Health and Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Program