Business Consultant Development Program
You’ll join us as an Associate Business Consultant in our Business Consultant Development Program (BCDP). The role is specifically designed for those who are interested in learning how to help support our customers through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by the Life Sciences industry. This includes focuses on commercial strategy, commercial analytics, and commercial content. If you have a passion for how strategy, data, and technology can improve industries that impact our everyday lives, this may be the job for you!
We have opportunities for our Business Consultant Development Program (BCDP) role in multiple locations:
New York City, NY, | Philadelphia, PA, | Boston, MA
A sneak peak into your future in BCDP.
Develop Consulting and Client Relationship Skills
What we’re Looking for
- Strong academic performance
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential strategic solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel 40-60% of the time
Read our job description to find more information on our job requirements in your region.
Gain first-hand experience on customer projects and develop as a Business Consultant with a focused career path. BCDP offers the opportunity to gain a depth of experience in one of three Business Consulting Teams:
- Commercial Strategy
- Commercial Content
- Commercial Analytics
Please see our job descriptions to see which role might be the right fit for you!
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible PTO and Flexible Schedules
- Annual allocation for training and professional development
- Veeva Charitable Gift Contribution Program
- Comprehensive health benefit plans
- 401 K with Company Match
- Health and Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Program
How We Hire
Rolling Recruitment - Applications welcomed year around!
Interview with Managers
and Current Associates
Interview with the
Life at Veeva — A behind-the-scenes look
EU Generation Veeva Connect
Generation Veeva | Meet Dianne: At Home with Veeva
Generation Veeva | Meet Emily: Why I Love Veeva
Veeva Budapest | Adventures in a New City
Veeva Systems Interview Process | Tips on How to Be Successful