Sales Development Program
If you’re looking to start and grow your career in a challenging, dynamic, innovative environment, you’ve come to the right place. Veeva’s Sales Development Program (SDP) is a rigorous, comprehensive four-year track dedicated to growing and developing new grads into industry-leading Account Partners. During your time in SDP, you will gain expertise in Consulting, Product, Industry, and Sales. You will learn how to generate opportunities and build relationships with the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to fuel our growth and innovation.
Your journey in SDP is accelerated and designed to transform your skills throughout 3 phases.
A sneak peak into your future in SDP.
Develop Product &
What we’re Looking for
- Strong academic performance
- STEM majors or other that require a significant amount of technical courses and/or technical experience
- Ability to take technical requirements and translate them into business solutions
- Technical aptitude and interest to learn new software
- Comfortable working from home
- Maximum up to 2 years of work experience
Read our job description to find more information on our job requirements in your region.
You will start your career as an Associate Consultant to deeply learn product and industry knowledge. You will then transition to the Sales organization to learn how to sell Veeva’s software in the Veeva way.
Upon promotion from SDP, you can use the skills you gained to take your career to the next level as an Account Partner. Learn more about what an Account Partner does at Veeva!
- Work Anywhere - from home or the office or both
- Strong values in a 'do the right thing' culture
- Work to help life sciences improve patient lives
- Many growth and career
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Employee directed charitable giving
- Employee stock program
“The Sales Development Program built on what I had learned in the Consultant Development Program. The business drivers for why companies buy Veeva’s technology solutions, the existing gaps with legacy solutions, common challenges our customers go through, the competitive landscape, how to identify prospective customers and expand our technology footprint within existing accounts, and Veeva’s sales methodology were all bits of knowledge added to my professional development toolbox.”
How We Hire
Rolling Recruitment - Applications welcomed year around!
Interview with Managers
and Current Associates
Interview with the
Life at Veeva — A behind-the-scenes look
NEW! | Sales Development Program
Generation Veeva | Meet Dianne: At Home with Veeva
Generation Veeva | Meet Emily: Why I Love Veeva
Veeva Budapest | Adventures in a New City
Veeva Systems Interview Process | Tips on How to Be Successful