Veeva Nitro is a data science and analytics platform that connects data sources, technology, and business consulting services to provide actionable insights for agile decisions.
Analytics from Day One
Leverage pre-built data onboarding and analytics for insights from day one.
Actionable Insights within Veeva Commercial Cloud
Equip your entire commercial team with dynamic analytics and dashboards.
Flexible Platform to Deliver Competitive Advantage
Accelerate commercial efforts with preconfigured capabilities. Adapt configurations for your unique needs. Extend to new data areas, tools, and internal and external stakeholders with an open platform.
Rapid and Easy Deployment
Get rapid insights at a fraction of the cost.
- 50% reduced data warehouse costs
- 2 months from project start to field dashboards
- CRM data available on day one with no specifications or validations required
Insights at the Point of Need
Get complete insights when and how you need them.
- Equip field users with insights and next best actions through Veeva CRM MyInsights and Suggestions
- Enable home office users to get end-to-end commercial analytics via BI tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Drill down to more granular information for deeper insights
Always Current Data
Simplify data onboarding and offload connector maintenance activities
- Easily onboard new data sources with pre-built industry and Veeva connectors
- Cleanse and organize data with flexible data processing, business rules, and user data quality framework
- Free valuable IT resources as Veeva maintains connectors at no additional cost
Reduce infrastructure complexity and unburden your technology organization.
- Three product releases/year
- All customers operate on the same software version - latest features are available to everyone at the same time
- New capabilities before you even identify the business need - built based on requests across the entire Nitro customer base
- Get answers to key business questions like market sizing, targeting, and field force alignment
- Measure and report on commercial execution and incentive compensation
- Serviced by consultants with deep industry expertise, sophisticated analytics skills, and advanced platform knowledge
- Benefit from commercial insights fueled by both Veeva and third-party data