Veeva Vault MedInquiry
Streamline the intake, management, and fulfillment of medical information requests with a
modern, cloud-based solution.
Speed case processing
Centralize intake and accelerate fulfillment with an intuitive, modern user experience.
Automate cross-functional processes
Ensure more efficient communications with integration and synergy across the wider medical ecosystem.
Reduce administrative burden
Manage the end-to-end inquiry process, while eliminating siloed systems and manual processes.
Centralized medical inquiry management
Collect and respond to inquiries from multiple channels.
- Increase case processing speed and accuracy with intuitive user experience
- Track important case details, contacts, and documentation from one central source
- Manage, assign, and escalate cases and workloads in line with SLAs and SOPs
Custom medical inquiry tasks
Administer complex medical inquiries by creating custom tasks and due dates.
- Review, research, and collaborate on complex cases directly from Vault MedInquiry
- Search for pre-written responses or create new ones
- Get visibility into the full approval process with an integrated timeline for tracking and managing tasks
Automated response package generation
Fulfill inquiries efficiently and consistently.
- Create personalized cover letter and email responses from pre-configured templates
- Share response documents through a secure link to control access and expiration
- Send email responses directly from Vault MedInquiry, eliminating the need for an external email client
Gain efficiencies with integrations that help connect cross-functional teams.
- Easily access content and data residing in Vault MedComms
- Ensure rapid follow-up to field inquiries through seamless integration with Veeva CRM
- Capture adverse events or product quality complaints with other Vault applications
Track progress across the entire medical information lifecycle.
- Visualize data down to the finest detail with user-friendly dashboards and reports
- Monitor critical operational metrics such as case volumes and response times
- Optimize resources by measuring trending topics, most utilized fulfillment documents, and more
Medical Inquiry Management Demo
Resources for Vault MedInquiry